1) The Baker's Dozen blog. Raising fourteen children, running a photography business, and keeping everything light and humorous is way harder than anything I could possibly be going through today.
2) Batanga. I'm able to make a personalized radio station with all of my favorite music (9/10 of which is Spanish---Reik, Camila, and Juanes, with a scattering of Maroon Five and others).
3) Wild blueberries. Somehow they taste so much better than the store bought ones.
4) Road trips to Canada. What am I going to do in North Carolina, half a country away from Canada?
5) My goofy black lab, who loves Pocky sticks. Who knew?
What are you thankful for today?