Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crazy Interviews

After a torturous sixteen question phone interview ("What was one supervisor that you did not get along with and why? What activities would you do with a two-year-old, a three year-old, and a four-year-old?"), I received word that I would be granted a coveted second round interview with the Early Childhood Education Corps.


The only caveat? I need to create a "short" 5-8 minute video to show "Why it's important to you to give a year of service in the Early Childhood Corps."


Did I mention that the job pays $1000 a month? And that I'd have to remain on food stamps?


On the bright side, they had a great typo: We have no expectations about the content of your video (ok, except that it’s kind of PG-13). They want a PG-13 video? I think they might have left out a very important word somewhere in there.


Oh, well. If I can find a computer that will actually allow me to access the example video, I might be able to pull one together. I also need to round up a videocamera and someone to actually film the video. Good thing our tech person at school is really nice.

No comments: