Things I need to do before I head for North Carolina:
- Find temporary housing. Why, oh, why do they not tell us what city we'll work in until after our two week orientation?
- Get tuberculosis test and medical exam for the Early Childhood position.
- Visit the eye doctor, and find a low-cost provider of contact lenses. I no longer have vision insurance.
- Visit the dentist. At least I'm covered for the basic exam!
- Refill all of my medications, allergy meds in particular.
- Pack. And repack. Then pack again.
- Load up on cough, cold, and flu medications. Do not even think about waiting until I actually have a cold.
- Figure out route to North Carolina. Only twenty-six hours of driving!
- Find cell phone charger.
- Load up my Sony eReader with books.
- Burn audiobooks to a CD.
Not too intimidating of a list, right?