Thursday, October 7, 2010

To Do List

I just got back from a leisurely three hour babysitting stint. Half the time, the kids were asleep. The only strenuous part of the night was reading two long fairy tales in Spanish. I got to practice my rusty Spanish, and got $40---enough to replace my dying phone!

So my To Do List is fairly simple:
  1. Visit Verizon and check in on getting a replacement phone. Even though my phone is fully charged, it will randomly shut itself off. It also refuses to alert me when I have messages, so I find out weeks later that my friend called, needing a place to stay, or tWQhat my sister sent me a picture of her engagement ring.
  2. Order more checks. I finally ran out, after seven years with my bank. I always use online bill pay, as it's fast, easy, and free for my account. However, occasionally I will need a physical check, and they're always good to have.
  3. Buy groceries for the week. I need tempeh, whole wheat tortillas, fruit, bread, and garlic.
  4. Wash my laundry! I participated in two Habitat for Humanity builds this week, so I have a lot of really muddy, grubby clothes. My shoes probably could do with a wash, too.
  5. Call my family. I haven't talked to them in a while.
  6. Head over to the library to research Washington, D.C. and pick up some books on tape for my drive to work.

Tomorrow will be busy, but productive. What's on your to do list?

No comments: