Tuesday, June 16, 2009

American Literature Final Exam

Tomorrow I write my final exam! It lasts three hours, which is a little long, but not horrible. There will probably be questions on it about Thoreau and Uncle Tom's Cabin, so it should be a fairly good exam.

I hope to head over to the Humane Society again tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be raining, because some of the dogs are very enthusiastic, and like to jump on new people. I got soaked today!

I'm also dropping off a few unused pantry supplies at the local food shelf. The vanilla pears had to go, as did two bags of pinto beans. We have so many beans in the pantry, and I just cannot stand the smell of boiling pinto beans. I smelled it too often in the school cafeteria growing up in New Mexico.

I also need to find some khaki or brown pants for working at Walmart. I have to admit, khaki is not my favorite color. I think I'll have to find some darker brown cords, instead. I don't want to end up with clothing that I can only wear while working at Walmart. I like multifunctional clothes. At least the dark blue shirts can be reworn elsewhere. They shouldn't be too hard to find, either. I just need to make sure that they are plain and have absolutely no logos.

No comments: