Thursday, June 11, 2009

Goodbye Midterms!

Today I finished the last midterm of my undergraduate career! Just three lovely hours of writing essays on Benjamin Franklin, American mythology, and Emerson. I was so tired by the end of it, that I had to pull over on the way home and take a nap. I love church parking lots!

I finished up the last of my split pea soup, seasoned with a little green chile for a hint of spiciness. I have the strangest taste buds---I added soy sauce (somehow so good to taste, but so gross visually when mixed together).

My mile hike in the woods turned into a veritable powerwalk when the mosquitoes started swarming. There were literally fifty all around me! Luckily, they didn't seem too hungry.

I just got wind of a new blog. Check out Here Be Hippogriffs. It will make you smile!

No comments: